Artist in Brownsville, TX
In 2019, I exhibited my paintings at the Brownsville Museum of Fine Art in Brownsville, TX. The exhibition contained over thirty paintings inspired by portraits of women that I found in yearbooks at Fulton University in Missouri.
Find out more about my solo exhibition Paramount of Eternity by browsing the following articles:
- Watch an invitation video by interim director Deyanira Ramirez
- Read the intro to solo exhibition Paramount of Eternity by Karl Lieck
- See pictures and info from the art show in Brownsville Museum of Fine Art
- Check this blog post with work in progress for Brownsville, TX solo exhibition
- I also mentioned Brownsville, TX in my article: 2019 in Review
These paintings are in the permanent collection at Brownsville Museum of Fine Art. When you will visit Brownsville in Texas next time, you should ask about my work.
Are you interested in getting to know me?
I am a full-time artist since 2012. I graduated from the Manchester School of Art in the United Kingdom. I moved to Dallas, TX, in 2018. I have a lovely studio and project space next to it.
You might want to read:
- My biography on the website or my Wikipedia page
- Check the artist statement and press
- If you are interested to see my painting, you should visit this page
- Also, are you a collector? Well, check my store for available artworks
Where is Brownsville located in Texas?
Brownsville is a city in Cameron County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is placed on the westbound Gulf Coast in South Texas, near to the border with Matamoros, Mexico. The city covers 81.528 square miles and has a population of 183,299 as of 2019.
What Brownsville, TX, is known for?
Brownsville, TX is known for its natural beauty and connection between American and Mexican culture. Brownsville has a few museums located in the heart of the town. Brownsville Museum of Fine Art is known for exhibiting contemporary artists, like Bartosz Beda and for its collection. One of the collection treasures are paintings by Salvador Dali.
What attractions Brownsville, TX, does offer?
In recent years, SpaceX has moved its facilities to Brownsville in Texas to a near Boca Chica town. When visiting Brownsville and the local beach, you will be able to see the launchpad for SpaceX’s latest rocket developments.